Our team are fully licenced and up-to-date
- Certificate III Automotive Mechanical Heavy Vehicle Road Transport
- Certificate II Automotive Mechanical Air Conditioning (x2 licences)
- Hydraulic Hose Assembly Training
- White Cards
- Certificate III Automotive Mechanical (Light Vehicle)
- Conduct Civil Constructions Excavator Operations, Wheeled Loader, Grader & Tip Truck Operations
- Forklift licences
- Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) (x2 licences)
- Safety is the highest mandate for RK Diesel Services. We strive to provide support and leadership in the areas of Health, Safety and Welfare of all employees, contractors, suppliers and clients through our “Safe Sustainable & Productive Workplace” philosophy.
- Each RK Diesel Services employee is responsible for the safety and welfare of themselves and others. This is the basis of our commitment to an incident free workplace.
- RK Diesel Services is committed to undertaking its activities in an environmentally responsible manner with effectively managing any risks that may lead to an impact on the environment. Our objective is to minimise the adverse impact on the environment as a result of our infrastructure works.
Indigenous & Community Participation
- We are committed to implementing programs which will make a proactive contribution in supporting the local Indigenous communities. We understand the importance of adhering to cultural protocols and respect customs of all the communities we work in.
- At RK Diesel Services we pride ourselves on our workmanship and also our contribution back to the local Alice Springs community. Through involvement with Alice Springs Motorcycle Club, several local bike riders in the Finke Desert Race and the Arunga Park Speedway Ladies Night. We are also a major sponsor for Federal RK Diesel B Grade and Federal Angels C Grade. Whilst not forgetting the juniors in Junior Go Kart and Speedway Racing and also the Ross Park Rangers soccer team.